Harvest Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mika

2 posters

Go down

Mika Empty Re: Mika

Post  Mika Fri 18 Apr 2008, 12:44

Ok, I added some more stuff:

Name: Mika
Age: 16 (marrying age... Wow, Japan has some problems...)
Likes: Food, animals, (he used to live on an animal farm) girls, (hehehe, his hormones are going CRAZY!) going to places like hot springs or a damp forest
Dislikes: cooked fish, (he only likes sushimi) busy places, things that are bigger then him and can move, roller coasters (deathly fear)

Past: Mika and his family lived in Forget-Me-Not Valley and they owned an animal farm. One night, it was a storm and his sister was sick. He quickly brought her to the hospital, but when he returned back home his house had colapsed and everyone was gone. His grandparents said that they would take care of his younger sister, (she was only six) so he could leave the village in hopes of a new life.

Personality: He's kind, and good with animals. He stutters sometimes but only if he's embaressed, and he enjoys the day more then the night. He's not used to weird energetic people, and he usually feels that if someone's younger then him, that they're really little. He's good natured and tries to do the right thing. (I said TRIES)
Mika
Mika

Back to top Go down

Post  Mani Thu 17 Apr 2008, 14:53

AWESOMENESS!!

accepted!!!
Mani
Mani
Admin

https://harvest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Mika Empty Mika

Post  Mika Wed 16 Apr 2008, 15:29

Name: Mika
Age: 16 (marrying age... Wow, Japan has some problems...)

Past: Mika and his family lived in Forget-Me-Not Valley and they owned an animal farm. One night, it was a storm and his sister was sick. He quickly brought her to the hospital, but when he returned back home his house had colapsed and everyone was gone. His grandparents said that they would take care of his younger sister, (she was only six) so he could leave the village in hopes of a new life.

Personality: He's kind, and good with animals. He stutters sometimes but only if he's embaressed, and he enjoys the day more then the night.
Mika
Mika

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum