Harvest Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jack (hey, it's Naruto from you're other site!)

4 posters

Go down

Jack (hey, it's Naruto from you're other site!) Empty Re: Jack (hey, it's Naruto from you're other site!)

Post  Mika Thu 22 May 2008, 17:32

dude... I don't even know what that means... i feel out of the loop...
Mika
Mika

Back to top Go down

Jack (hey, it's Naruto from you're other site!) Empty Re: Jack (hey, it's Naruto from you're other site!)

Post  Matsuri Thu 22 May 2008, 05:31

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!! Manleh jello LOL No it doesn't mean jello, it means something else Twisted Evil
Matsuri
Matsuri

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Tue 20 May 2008, 17:43

uuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... no, I don't. Does it mean jello? because it makes me think of jello Suspect
Jack
Jack

Back to top Go down

Post  Matsuri Tue 06 May 2008, 18:40

XD BOOG OOG!! I bet you don't know what that means Twisted Evil
Matsuri
Matsuri

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Tue 06 May 2008, 17:45

Yeah, I knew you were Kani because you're the admin of this site and you said it was your's. HI OGA!
Jack
Jack

Back to top Go down

Post  Matsuri Wed 30 Apr 2008, 19:03

OOOGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! @_@
Matsuri
Matsuri

Back to top Go down

Post  Mani Wed 30 Apr 2008, 14:19

LOL

Yeah...and you probably have already figured it out...but I'm Kani.
Mani
Mani
Admin

https://harvest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Tue 29 Apr 2008, 17:22

w-wow.. that's A LOT. Hi everybody. Smile
Jack
Jack

Back to top Go down

Post  Matsuri Tue 29 Apr 2008, 09:31

Lol and I'm Gaara lmao XD ...and Temari, Keira, Deidara, Itachi(sortof kindof but not really), and Pein Suspect lol Razz
Matsuri
Matsuri

Back to top Go down

Post  Mika Tue 29 Apr 2008, 06:50

OMG! IT'S YOU! HIIII! DIS IS SOYA!
Mika
Mika

Back to top Go down

Post  Mani Sun 27 Apr 2008, 12:04

HI Naruto!

Accepted!!
Mani
Mani
Admin

https://harvest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Jack (hey, it's Naruto from you're other site!) Empty Jack (hey, it's Naruto from you're other site!)

Post  Jack Sun 20 Apr 2008, 13:10

Jack

Hi, it's Naruto from you're other site.

Work: He's the older one of the inn keepers 2 sons.
Family: His dad, and his younger brother who's 13. (I wanted to make it 3 years apart for some reason...) His mom died a year ago of some sickness.

Personality: He's cheery and up-beat, but sometimes he can be quiet. He'd rather socilize then work with his dad and work-aholic brother. He was born in Silver Lake Valley.
Jack
Jack

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum